Reliable Houston & Galveston Lawyer Assists with Real Estate and Litigation Issues
Professional advice for complex legal challenges
At the Law Offices of Craig W. Saunders, we deliver strong results for clients in litigation and real estate matters. With more than 15 years of experience serving Texas businesses and individuals, I have the skill to complete transactions and resolve disputes effectively. Whether you’re looking to finance a commercial development or are facing a conflict over contractual terms, I can maximize your chances of success. I represent clients in Harris, Galveston and Brazoria counties and take pride in the personalized attention that our firm provides. If you are involved in a conflict or property deal that requires legal assistance, I will guide you toward a positive outcome.
Knowledgeable counselor providing exceptional service to Texas clients
People in Houston and the surrounding communities facing tough legal issues seek out my assistance because I am:
- Established in the community — Throughout my 20 years in practice, I have been recognized by clients, peers and publications for my work ethic and dedication. As part of my commitment to professional and community improvement, I am active in the Texas State Bar & Local YMCA.
- Focused on maximizing results — Our first priority is to identify the client’s objective. Once we develop a clear set of goals, I will tenaciously pursue them through whatever legal means works best for you. I take a hands-on approach to achieving your objectives in a prompt, cost-effective manner.
- Responsive to client needs — For nearly 20 years, Craig Saunders has provided the type of exceptional representation associated with larger firms, but delivered with the kind of personal attention that smaller firms are known for. This gives me the chance to work closely with each of my clients and to communicate with them directly.
Even if you are not certain that a legal remedy exists for your problem, I will try to identify creative solutions that you might not have considered.
Comprehensive support for different types of legal matters
In courtrooms and conference rooms, I represent clients in a variety of practice areas including:
- Real Estate — From family home purchases to the most complex commercial developments, I provide comprehensive real estate representation, including the creation of financing instruments, when appropriate.
- Real Estate Litigation — Real estate litigation in Texas often involves complex proceedings and detailed documents. I represent parties in real estate disputes involving mortgages, title, landlord/tenant, easement and owners association. My experience litigating these issues allows me to understand both the proceedings and documents involved to resolve the dispute, whether at trial or in settlement.
- Commercial Litigation — For disputes involving contracts, deceptive trade practices or other commercial claims, I provide comprehensive representation in pursuing or defending claims in litigation and arbitration, including counter claims where both parties have claims against each other.
- Business Litigation — For business litigation involving partnership or shareholder disputes, you deserve an advocate who has obtained successful results both at trial and in settlements.
- Construction Litigation — Disputes relating to construction and mechanic’s liens often involve multiple parties and counter claims. My experience litigating and winning these cases helps me to identify the responsible parties in your case and hold them accountable.
For these legal challenges and others, the Law Offices of Craig W. Saunders will give you the knowledgeable advice you require at a cost-effective rate.
Contact a dedicated Houston & Galveston attorney today for real estate & litigation issues
At the Law Offices of Craig W. Saunders, we represent clients in Harris, Galveston and Brazoria counties in transactional and litigation matters. Please call 713-574-1546 or contact me online to schedule a meeting in my Houston office.